Cloudpermit growing and hiring – we’re looking for a Sales Development Representative
As key a member of the Cloudpermit Sales Team, the successful candidate will help us grow our business and expand our footprint across North America by producing qualified leads and opportunities through targeted cold calls and discovering new business opportunities.
We are looking for a collaborative individual who is driven, confident, and coachable. Resiliency, creativity, and the ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team setting, will be key factors in your success on our SDR team.
We offer an exciting position in a fast growing, high-tech business with plenty of opportunity for growth and development.
The successful candidate will report to the Vice President of Cloudpermit, North America, Jarkko Turtiainen.
***This role is an entry-level position with substantial opportunity for growth***
· Spearhead Cloudpermit software sales across North America
· Produce sales qualified leads and opportunities by researching and identifying prospects, cold calling, and emailing prospects
· Support Sales Managers by prospecting and scheduling software demos
· Manage activity and records within our CRM and other systems as required
· Quickly learn and develop key knowledge about Cloudpermit, the building industry, local governments, and other associations
· Achieve monthly sales quotas and maintain a high level of daily prospecting calls and activities
· Other duties as deemed necessary for increasing revenue and opportunities
SDR Qualifications, Skills, and Past Experience
· Experience as an SDR or AE selling B2B, SaaS, government, or permit/license software
· 1–2 years of experience working on a sales team, ideally within the tech space
· Proficient with Microsoft Windows, Office Suite, and Salesforce or a comparable CRM, and a proven ability to quickly learn software technology
· Fearless, confident, and respectful cold calling abilities
· Curious, resilient, articulate, and self-motivated
· Exceptional listening skills, ability to ask engaging discovery questions, excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills
· Results and solution-driven, relationship builder, and team player
· Adaptable/flexible/creative – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
· Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
The Cloudpermit team is comprised of highly-motivated, positive, and technologically-savvy team members. We enjoy working as a team to solve problems and thrive on collective and personal success. At Cloudpermit, you will be assigned engaging and challenging projects and will have opportunities to give input and direction.
The Cloudpermit work environment is inclusive, challenging, and rewarding – you can expect to enjoy:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- An innovative and welcoming team
- Transparent and nurturing management
- Tremendous opportunity to grow professionally
- Flexible work-life balance and an option to work remotely