Grey Highlands approved the purchase of Evolta E-Permitting Platform 1st May 2019.
In brief benefits of Evoltas cloud-based system include:
- Zero printing costs for applications to submit
- Travel time and expense to/from the municipal office to drop off/pick up applications/permits is eliminated
- Ability to track several permits at one time
- Inspection scheduling/results electronically
- Allows for quicker application process given that designers can submit plans/drawings directly to their project online.
- Applicant’s ability to monitor the progress of an application
- Inspections are requested and results of inspections are posted on the system.
- Availability of plans on-line at all times
Evolta is a Finnish company digitalising public services in North America.
Evolta Oy in brief:
- A company specialising in the digitalisation of the building permit process
- Over 200 municipal customers in Finland
- Evolta’s service can as much as triple the efficiency of the building permit process
- Open information exchange and interaction enable the creation of higher quality decisions and speed up the actual permit process.