Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a creative Digital Marketing Specialist based in Virginia. The candidate must possess a problem-solving mindset, excellent content management skills, and a drive to meet time-sensitive deadlines, as well as graphic design skills.
We offer an exciting position in a fast-growing, high-tech business with flexible ways of working and plenty of opportunities for professional growth.
Cloudpermit is smart software for community development.
We’re simple and online software for land management and are passionate about empowering local governments with easy-to-use, accessible, and cloud-based ways of working.
With over 500 local government clients, we deliver exceptional software that helps local governments conduct on-site mobile inspections, issue permits 80% faster than paper-based systems, accept online application submissions from the public, and implement within weeks, not months.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing digital marketing, including social media, email marketing, and graphic design.
The successful candidate will be part of the North American marketing team and will report to Anna Rolnicki, Vice President of Marketing, North America.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, grow, and maintain our social media presence, both organically and through paid campaigns, using social media automation software
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROIs and KPIs)
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns
- Produce and design visual marketing materials
- Monitor, manage, and update company assets across various media
- Help manage Cloudpermit's overall visual look
- Identify critical conversion points and drop-off points to optimize use funnels
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on trends and insights
- Brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies
- Collaborate with the internal marketing team to optimize the digital user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies and social media trends– provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Assist with weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting on digital marketing efforts, campaigns, and initiatives
- Work with the marketing and sales team, along with our Business Units, to effectively reach company goals
Qualifications, Skills, and Past Experience:
The Digital Marketing Specialist needs to be a fast learner and a team player with a passion for digital marketing to succeed in this role.
- A Bachelor’s degree or college equivalent program with a marketing focus
- Three years of experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Graphic design experience
- Ability to meet competing deadlines and a “get it done” and “no task is too small” attitude
- Self-motivated, curious, and detail-oriented digital marketing professional who always strives for excellence Eager to learn more about industry trends and developments related to the digital landscape
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit that can bring new ideas and challenge the status quo
- Strong understanding and experience of digital marketing KPIs, digital acquisition channels, and digital marketing campaign programs (Paid Social, etc.)
- Experience using MAS and CRM systems (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
- Experience making results-focused recommendations to internal and external stakeholders, and a proven track record in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent writing (proofreading, editing, etc.) and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) would be considered an asset
- Experience with basic coding (HTML, CSS, PHP) would be considered an asset
The Cloudpermit team is comprised of highly motivated, positive, and technologically savvy team members. We enjoy working as a team to solve problems and thrive on collective and personal success. At Cloudpermit, you will be assigned engaging and challenging projects and will have opportunities to give input and direction. The Cloudpermit work environment is inclusive, challenging, and rewarding.