Cloudpermit is growing and hiring – we're looking for a Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a customer-focused Customer Success Manager based in Toronto with effective time management and exceptional listening skills who is passionate about helping clients digitalize.
We offer an exciting position in a fast-growing, high-tech business with flexible ways of working and plenty of opportunities for professional growth.
Cloudpermit is the world’s leading e-permitting software for municipal building departments.
We are a SaaS cloud-based platform expanding across North America and Europe (used in over 250 municipalities and growing) that was built for municipal building departments with municipal building departments.
Cloudpermit delivers a state-of-the-art e-permitting software that helps municipalities save time and money, modernize, digitalize, and optimize customer service. Cloudpermit is on a mission to make life easier for building departments and help council members spend city resources wisely.
Customer Success Manager Job Description
At Cloudpermit, Customer Success Managers (CSM) are responsible for keeping customers happy and engaged by developing loyalty and satisfaction. They also are responsible for delivering digital products and services in a professional manner. Some additional responsibilities of Cloudpermit’s CSMs include:
· Provide high-level technical support to customers
· Resolve customer dissatisfactions
· Address various requests by customers
· Support the sales team in demonstrations
CSMs at Cloudpermit are an integral part of the team. Working alongside the sales team and the Vice President of North America, CSMs need to be detail-oriented. While the CSM will largely be based in Toronto, the job does involve some travel within Ontario.
Responsibilities and Duties
At its core, the Cloudpermit CSM role is centered on implementing digital products for municipalities across Ontario. An effective CSM will need to oversee all implementation aspects, which can include managing customer expectations, training municipal staff, and managing technical support requests. The CSM can expect to be assigned 20+ implementation projects per year.
The CSM reports to the Vice President of North America, Jarkko Turtiainen.
Someresponsibilities and duties include (not limited to):
· Implementing Cloudpermit’s digital products for municipal building departments
· Training municipal staff
· Supporting clients and users after go-live with Cloudpermit’s digital products
· Build and manage client relationships
· Assist sales team on demonstrations
· Advising product development team to ensure decisions are made in best interest of clients and users
· Ensuring the overall experience of clients and users of Cloudpermit is enjoyable and successful
Qualifications, Skills, and Past Experience
The CustomerSuccess Manager needs to have various hard and soft skills to succeed in the role. Some of these include (not limited to):
· Customer-focused attitude with a demonstrated passion for exceeding customer expectations
· Effective time management and ability to manage several projects at once
· Passion for digital products and services
· Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
· Proven problem-solving ability
· A positive and open-minded outlook
· Knowledge of the SaaS business model and sector
· Computer and technology savviness
· Exceptional listening skills
· Superb follow-up and organizational skills
· Required education: Bachelor’s Degree
· Required qualifications: 1+ years account management (SaaS experience considered a bonus)
The Cloudpermit team is comprised of highly-motivated, positive, and technologically-savvy team members. We enjoy working as a team to solve problems and thrive on collective and personal success. At Cloudpermit, you will be assigned engaging and challenging projects and will have opportunities to give input and direction.The Cloudpermit work environment is inclusive, challenging, and rewarding – you can expect to enjoy:
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· An innovative and welcoming team
· Transparent and nurturing management
· Tremendous opportunity to grow professionally
· Flexible work-life balance and an option to work remotely
Apply for this position by contacting 👇
VP of Cloudpermit, North America
647 248 7761