Inspection software gives governments and inspectors an easy and efficient way to conduct field inspections. Staff can log into Cloudpermit to add inspection notes and photos/videos, pass or fail an inspection, and schedule inspections.
Planning & Zoning
- Perform mobile inspections in the field/li>
- Get rid of paper with online access to information
- Keep citizens informed with automatic updates
- Schedule inspections online
- Send time-stamped messages
- Add photos and videos to inspection notes
- Plan optimal inspection routes with GIS integration
- Manage re-inspections remotely
Conduct inspections in the field on any mobile device like your phone, tablet, and laptop.
- Input notes and finish reports in the field
- Add photos and videos to inspection notes
- Manage simple and re-inspections remotely
Allow citizens to schedule inspections online at times that work for your inspectors.
- Schedule and require additional inspections
- Dispatch and manage multiple inspectors
- Confirm or reschedule inspections
GIS Integrated Maps
Use online and interactive maps integrated with your GIS for efficient inspections.
- Chart ideal travel routes by factoring in requested time slots, locations, and inspections that are already part of the schedule
- Access various layers like heritage areas and flooding maps
- Find inspection sites by searching with addresses, property identification numbers, or by making a map-based selection
Automatically notify citizens about the status of their inspection.
- Send emails to applicants for any change in their inspection without needing to log into Cloudpermit
- Send time-stamped direct and group messages to applicants
Keep track of all inspection information and ensure data is accurate.
- Manage deficiencies, orders, and past/upcoming inspections
- View the status of all inspections on a multi-permit or violation site
- Find past and upcoming inspections while in the field
Log into Cloudpermit whenever and wherever suits you best.
- Use any mobile device via the Internet
- Benefit from storing information in the cloud
- Automatically save and protect information in real-time
- Send direct or group time-stamped messages
“Our Customer Success Manager was amazing at walking us through the software and went above and beyond our expectations. He ensured we had the necessary tools for success, answered our questions, and gave us the confidence to explore new things. The excellent customer service we received during implementation enabled us to provide excellent service to our citizens.”
Henry Hemphill, City Planner for the City of Fruita, Colorado
“Other software providers charged extra for inspections. With Cloudpermit, everything we’d need for code enforcement was included. We didn't need to start from scratch because it was easily configured to meet a lot of our needs during implementation. We were confident with our decision because Cloudpermit offered what we needed, fit our budget, and worked with many other governments.”
John Snelson, Code Enforcement/Zoning Officer for White Oak Borough, Pennsylvania
“If a country boy like me can figure out how to manipulate and navigate Cloudpermit without any training, then the software must be really user-friendly. It took me 20 years to learn how to use other systems as effectively as I could use Cloudpermit in just one day.”
Tim Murray, Director of Planning and Development for the City of Brownwood, Texas
“It was a smart move to store our information in the cloud to reduce how much paper we use. We implemented Cloudpermit in just a few months and once you get used to the flow of how it works, it’s very easy to use. The overall ease of implementation and functionality make it a good fit for us, and I think why it would make a good fit for a lot of other governments too.”
Eric Heil, Township Manager for Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
“Every part of my Cloudpermit journey has been easy and everything that I was promised in the sales process has been delivered.”
Julie Wicker, Clerk for the Town of Wilson, Wisconsin
“We always communicate to our citizens that we understand the importance of their building permit, and by making our building permit process easy with Cloudpermit, we can show them how important their building permit is to us."
Kieran McMullen, Building Inspector/Code Enforcement for the City of Darien, Georgia