Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR), who is a collaborative individual who is driven, confident, and coachable. Resiliency, creativity, and the ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team setting, will be key factors in your success on our SDR team.
We offer an exciting position in a fast-growing, high-tech business with flexible ways of working and plenty of opportunities for professional growth. Positions are available in:
- Reston, VA
- Tampa, FL
- Chicago, IL
Cloudpermit is a leading SaaS (software-as-a-service) company that provides local governments with easy-to-use cloud-based software solutions for improved community development. Headquartered in Reston, VA, Cloudpermit was founded over ten years ago and is growing rapidly across North America. Cloudpermit is committed to delivering efficient, accessible, and smart land management software for agencies and citizens across the nation.
As key a member of the Cloudpermit Sales Team, the successful candidate will help us grow our business and expand our footprint across North America by producing qualified leads and opportunities through targeted cold calls and discovering new business opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Spearhead Cloudpermit software sales across North America
- Produce sales qualified leads and opportunities by researching and identifying prospects, cold calling, and emailing prospects
- Support Sales Managers by prospecting and scheduling software demos
- Manage activity and records within our CRM and other systems as required
- Quickly learn and develop key knowledge about Cloudpermit, the building industry, local governments, and other associations
- Achieve monthly sales quotas and maintain a high level of daily prospecting calls and activities
- Other duties as deemed necessary for increasing revenue and opportunities
Qualifications, Skills, and Past Experience
- 1–2 years of experience working on a sales team, ideally within the tech space
- Experience as an SDR or AE selling B2B, SaaS, government, or permit/license software is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows, Office Suite, and Salesforce or a comparable CRM, and a proven ability to quickly learn software technology
- Fearless, confident, and respectful cold calling abilities
- Curious, resilient, articulate, and self-motivated
- Exceptional listening skills, ability to ask engaging discovery questions, excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Results and solution-driven, relationship builder, and team player
- Adaptable/flexible/creative – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Bachelor's degree preferred
The Cloudpermit team is comprised of highly motivated, positive, and technologically savvy team members. We enjoy working as a team to solve problems and thrive on collective and personal success. At Cloudpermit, you will be assigned engaging and challenging projects and will have opportunities to give input and direction. The Cloudpermit work environment is inclusive, challenging, and rewarding.