Streamline your community development and government services with code enforcement software. Cloudpermit is accessible 24/7 with online complaint submission, case creation in the field, and online payments.
Planning & Zoning
Easy Access to Complaints
and Cases in the field
- Enjoy remote work with 24/7 access to information
- Keep information stored in the cloud instead of paper
- Drive less by creating inspection routes
- Cut down on office visits
- Use your phone or tablet to take photos for case files
- Review violations faster
- Have faster review and approval processes
- Work with other departments quickly
Accept complaints and determine what contact information is required before they hit ‘submit’.
- Read, filter, and organize complaints
- View all complaints in one area
- Document violations with standard wording templates
Create cases and document violations in the field.
- Add multiple violations to one case
- Track resolution of violations
- Search past building permits, previous complaints, and code enforcement cases, and open the complete history of a property
- Pull information on property owners, councils, courts, and other stakeholders
- View case history in chronological order
- Upload and store photos
Conduct mobile inspections in the field on your phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Input notes and complete reports
- Upload photos
- Keep track of all data, contact information, reports, etc.
- Determine and schedule inspections
- Monitor, update, and send inspection status updates
- Assign inspections to inspectors
GIS Integrated Maps
Take advantage of interactive maps that are integrated with your GIS.
- View address, property borders, and other property details
- Manage complaints and cases across one property
- See full history of property such as contact information, past permits, and open history of a property
- Access different layers such as aerial images, flooding maps, heritage areas, construction areas, etc.
- Plan optimal routes based on requested times, locations, and already planned inspections
Create different types of reports for code enforcement cases, complaints, and inspections online.
- Determine and filter report data
- Download reports in Excel or CSV formats
- Create pre-sets to save you periodical reports
Our software can be configured to meet your specific needs without any coding.
- Manage list of code enforcement types, inspection types, and descriptions
- Manage daily time slots for inspection scheduling
- Use templates to create inspection reports, letters, certificates, and other documents in PDF format
- Manage the standard wording that will be used across the software
Enable secure online and over-the-counter payments.
- Manage fines, fees, and citations
- Integrate with third-party PCI Compliant payment gateways
- Inform property owners when they have a due payment
- Manage due or overdue payments
Log into Cloudpermit whenever and wherever suits you best.
- Use any mobile device via the Internet
- Benefit from storing information in the cloud
- Automatically save and protect information in real-time
- Send direct or group time-stamped messages
“Our Customer Success Manager was amazing at walking us through the software and went above and beyond our expectations. He ensured we had the necessary tools for success, answered our questions, and gave us the confidence to explore new things. The excellent customer service we received during implementation enabled us to provide excellent service to our citizens.”
Henry Hemphill, City Planner for the City of Fruita, Colorado
“Other software providers charged extra for inspections. With Cloudpermit, everything we’d need for code enforcement was included. We didn't need to start from scratch because it was easily configured to meet a lot of our needs during implementation. We were confident with our decision because Cloudpermit offered what we needed, fit our budget, and worked with many other governments.”
John Snelson, Code Enforcement/Zoning Officer for White Oak Borough, Pennsylvania
“If a country boy like me can figure out how to manipulate and navigate Cloudpermit without any training, then the software must be really user-friendly. It took me 20 years to learn how to use other systems as effectively as I could use Cloudpermit in just one day.”
Tim Murray, Director of Planning and Development for the City of Brownwood, Texas
“It was a smart move to store our information in the cloud to reduce how much paper we use. We implemented Cloudpermit in just a few months and once you get used to the flow of how it works, it’s very easy to use. The overall ease of implementation and functionality make it a good fit for us, and I think why it would make a good fit for a lot of other governments too.”
Eric Heil, Township Manager for Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
“Every part of my Cloudpermit journey has been easy and everything that I was promised in the sales process has been delivered.”
Julie Wicker, Clerk for the Town of Wilson, Wisconsin
“We always communicate to our citizens that we understand the importance of their building permit, and by making our building permit process easy with Cloudpermit, we can show them how important their building permit is to us."
Kieran McMullen, Building Inspector/Code Enforcement for the City of Darien, Georgia