Streamline your community development and government services with by-law enforcement software. Cloudpermit is accessible 24/7 with online complaint submission, case creation in the field, and online payments.
Planning & Development
Easy Access to Complaints
and Cases in the field
- Enjoy remote work with 24/7 access to information
- Keep information stored in the cloud instead of paper
- Drive less by creating inspection routes
- Cut down on office visits
- Use your phone or tablet to take photos for case files
- Review violations faster
- Have faster review and approval processes
- Work with other departments quickly
Accept complaints and determine what contact information is required before they hit ‘submit’.
- Read, filter, and organize complaints
- View all complaints in one area
- Document violations with standard wording templates
- Receive photos from complainants
Create cases and document violations in the field.
- Add multiple violations to one case
- Track resolution of violations
- Search past building permits, previous complaints, and by-law enforcement cases, and open the complete history of a property
- Pull information on property owners, councils, courts, and other stakeholders
- View case history in chronological order
- Upload and store photos
Conduct mobile inspections in the field on your phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Input notes and complete reports
- Upload photos
- Keep track of all data, contact information, reports, etc.
- Determine and schedule inspections
- Monitor, update, and send inspection status updates
- Assign inspections to inspectors
GIS Integrated Maps
Take advantage of interactive maps that are integrated with your GIS.
- View address, property borders, and other property details
- Manage complaints and cases across one property
- See full history of property such as contact information, past permits, and open history of a property
- Access different layers such as aerial images, flooding maps, heritage areas, construction areas, etc.
- Plan optimal routes based on requested times, locations, and already planned inspections
Create different types of reports for by-law enforcement cases, complaints, and inspections online.
- Determine and filter report data
- Download reports in Excel or CSV formats
- Create pre-sets to save you periodical reports
Our software can be configured to meet your specific needs without any coding.
- Manage list of by-law enforcement types, inspection types, and descriptions
- Manage daily time slots for inspection scheduling
- Use templates to create inspection reports, letters, certificates, and other documents in PDF format
- Manage the standard wording that will be used across the software
Enable secure online and over-the-counter payments.
- Manage fines, fees, and citations
- Integrate with third-party PCI Compliant payment gateways
- Inform property owners when they have a due payment
- Manage due or overdue payments
Online Portal in the Cloud
Log into Cloudpermit whenever and wherever suits you best.
- Use any mobile device via the Internet
- Benefit from storing information in the cloud
- Automatically save and protect information in real-time
- Send direct or group time-stamped messages
"Our staff has been looking for something like this for years and I'm happy we've found such a time-saver for our team."
- Jennifer Ferguson, Executive Director for the Red River Planning District, Manitoba
“We wanted the same golden standard that other governments had adopted, and soon realized it would free up a significant amount of IT department's time, so the connection was right. We went from hoping to get mobile inspections set up to having everything online with Cloudpermit."
- Nathan Brooks, Building Official for the City of Terrace, British Columbia
“We are very pleased with the time we have already saved since implementing Cloudpermit. It has been an invaluable software that has helped us to eliminate our manual processes for applicants, builders, and municipal staff."
- Arnie Marsman, Chief Building Official for the Municipality of Middlesex Centre, Ontario