Planning & Development
Streamline Business Registration and Renewals
- Do work in the field or from home
- Get rid of paper with online storage
- Drive less by finishing inspections in the field
- Lower front counter visits
- Make your citizens happier
- Receive complete applications every time
- Have faster review and approval processes
- Collaborate with other departments easily
Review, approve and issue license applications with ease.
- Issue, revoke, and renew business license applications
- Streamline the application process with defined application requirements
- Autogenerate notifications of license status changes to all related parties
- Filter and organize workspace by status, application type, and a variety of fields
- Collect secure and convenient payments
Short-Term Rental Compliance
Set up your short-term rental program quickly.
- Register for a short-term rental program
- Renew short-term rental licenses
- Conduct mobile inspections for compliance
License Dashboard View
Access all the information you need most often on your dashboard as soon as you log into Cloudpermit.
- Find the most recent applications
- View upcoming due dates
- Automate fee calculations
- Manage business information
- Verify the status of an application
Use your phone, tablet, or laptop to perform on-site inspections and efficiently handle simple re-inspections remotely.
- Input notes and finish inspections while on-site
- Manage past and upcoming inspections
- Update inspection results
- Notify applications when their inspection status changes with automatic emails
- Dispatch and manage multiple inspectors/inspections
Seamlessly integrate your GIS for accurate and relevant location information.
- Find up-to-date property information
- Plan routes for site visits
- Separate areas into zones
Easily import past business licenses into Cloudpermit.
- Move existing data into a new system
- Store past business licenses online
- Keep all information in one place
Renew business licenses with ease online.
- Get notified before renewals are due
- Send automatic email notifications to business owners for renewals
- See dashboard view for upcoming renewals
Enhance your operations with software configured to align with your requirements.
- Revise workflows
- Modify license validity periods
- Use forms to gather defined data
- Add related parties to an application
- Request additional reviews for an application
- Set notification frequency for reminders on license expiry
Manage and sort documents simply and quickly with Cloudpermit.
- Manage documents for multiple business licenses
- Filter and sort relevant information by free text, license status, category type, etc.
- Archive issued applications automatically
Take advantage of custom reports and one-click downloads to learn more about the data surrounding your business licenses.
- Create reports for business license renewals
- Review application start dates
- Use templates
- Track outstanding fees
- Download reports as an Excel or CSV file
Ensure secure online and over-the-counter payments.
- Collect fees
- Set up late penalties
- Integrate with PCI Compliant third-party payment gateways
- Notify citizens of upcoming or overdue payments
- Streamline management of due payments
“We wanted the same golden standard that other governments had adopted, and soon realized it would free up a significant amount of IT department's time, so the connection was right. We went from hoping to get mobile inspections set up to having everything online with Cloudpermit."
- Nathan Brooks, Building Official for the City of Terrace, British Columbia
“We are very pleased with the time we have already saved since implementing Cloudpermit. It has been an invaluable software that has helped us to eliminate our manual processes for applicants, builders, and municipal staff."
- Arnie Marsman, Chief Building Official for the Municipality of Middlesex Centre, Ontario
“I am amazed by how easy the system is to use and how fast we were able to get up and running. The Cloudpermit team was very responsive and helpful. I would enthusiastically recommend them to any municipality."
- Travis Toms, Chief Building Official for the Township of North Kawartha, Ontario