Cloudpermit is growing and hiring – we're looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR)
A key means to Cloudpermit's continued growth is the launch of a Sales Development Team that produces qualified leads and opportunities with cold, yet targeted prospecting.
We are looking for a driven, resilient, coachable, and collaborative Sales Development professional based in Toronto. We offer an exciting position in a fast-growing, high-tech business with flexible ways of working and plenty of opportunities for professional growth.
Cloudpermit is the world’s leading e-permitting software for municipal building departments.
We are a SaaS cloud-based platform expanding across North America and Europe (we have been adopted in over 250 municipalities and growing) that was built for municipal building departments with municipal building departments.
A key means to Cloudpermit’s continued growth is the launch of a Sales Development Team that produces qualified leads and opportunities with cold, yettargeted prospecting.
We are looking for a driven, resilient, coachable, and collaborative Sales Development professional based in Toronto.
This role is ideal for candidates who want to work in the tech space, be part of a growing company, and help municipalities thrive. Successful candidates will be important drivers of new business opportunities for Cloudpermit and will experience the challenge and reward of being part of the early stages of a sales process.
**Thisrole is an entry-level position, but any previous sales or cold calling experience is a huge bonus**
· Spearhead Cloudpermit software sales to small and mid-sized municipalities across North America
· Produce sales qualified leads and opportunities by researching and identifying prospects, cold calling, and emailing prospects following cadences
· Support Sales Managers by prospecting and scheduling software demos
· Manage activity and records within our CRM system
· Quickly learn and develop key knowledge about Cloudpermit, the building industry, and client verticals
· Design and send email campaigns to generate leads
· Achieve monthly sales quotas and maintain a high level of daily prospecting calls
· Act as a Cloudpermit subject matter expert and contribute to Cloudpermit’s SDR culture and best practices
· Other duties as deemed necessary for increasing revenue
· Experience as an SDR or AE selling B2B, SaaS, government, or permit/license software
· 1–2 years of experience working on a sales team, ideally within the tech space
· Fearless and respectful in cold calling
· Experience with Salesforce.com and/or proven ability to quickly learn software technology
· Proficient with Microsoft Windows, Office Suite, and Salesforce or a comparable CRM
· Passionate about selling software for municipalities and its positive impact on communities
· Curious, resilient, articulate, self-motivated, creative, effective listener, results and solution-driven, direct, interested in building relationships, and excellent time management and communication skills
· Excited to be part of a growing company undergoing rapid growth
This Job is Ideal for Someone Who is:
· Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
· People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
· Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
· Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
· Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
· 2 years outsides sales
· 2 years inside sales
What we offer
· Ability to be part of a fast-growing and successful international BtoG SaaS business with a bright future
· An opportunity to grow professionally and learn about the latest in e-permitting software
· A high-tech working environment and daily collaboration with sales team
· An opportunity to travel
· An option to work remotely
· An opportunity to develop working alongside our skilled team of experts
· Competitive base salary and quarterly bonus plan with a healthcare package
Apply for this position by contacting 👇
VP of Cloudpermit, North America
647 248 7761