We at Cloudpermit are growing further despite the exceptional spring we have all had. Our expansion also means that we have an increasing demand for great experts to become a part of our international group of professionals. We are now looking for a skilled and experienced Content Writer to join our Canadian team. If you have a great can-do attitude and are interested in seeing our success from the inside, apply for the position as soon as possible.
Cloudpermit is a SaaS high tech company with roots in Finland, Northern Europe. We now operate internationally and have been growing in North America for the past two years. Our product Cloudpermit is a cloud based state-of-the-art e-permitting and inspections software for municipal building departments of all sizes. We revolutionize building permitting by providing an intuitive virtual workspace that eliminates paper-based processes and enables remote work. We built Cloudpermit with municipalities for municipalities. Our accessible cloud platform expedites the flow of information, improves transparency, and saves time and money for municipal staff and administrators. To date Cloudpermit has been adopted in over 250 municipalities in North America and Europe. Cloudpermit employs approx. 30 professionals in Finland and Canada, and we have offices in Finland (3) and in Toronto, Ontario. In the coming 12 months we plan to expand so that we can offer our service across the entire North America. Our growth means that we also have a demand for great employees and can offer interesting work opportunities.
We are now looking for a superb Content Writer to join our Canadian team to support our marketing and growth. You are a dynamic team player, have excellent creative and grammar skills and a positive can-do attitude. Producing high quality content is your passion. You will be working closely with our Canadian team in Toronto and HQ Marketing in Helsinki, Finland. We are an agile, compact and hands-on team. Our ways of working are flexible and include remote work and virtual meetings, we also have to take into account the time difference between our offices.
High quality content is the cornerstone of our marketing communication.
As Content Writer your tasks and responsibilities are
- Producing compelling content and copy with a marketing mindset for all of our channels and marketing campaigns for different target groups – e.g. case studies, articles, news, press releases, white papers, social media & blog posts, content for our website and landing pages, online marketing campaigns, CTAs, emails, events & other marketing and sales material
- Generating online traffic and sales leads and improving conversion with high quality content that is always on point
- Managing the local content production processes
- Managing social media in collaboration with HQ Marketing
- Local event production
- Supporting both HQ Marketing and the North America Team
We expect from the validated candidate
- Demonstrated experience and exceptional skills in writing such as journalism and/or copywriting
- Ability to produce content in different formats across mediums
- Experience in content marketing and social media
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong understanding of inbound marketing and what makes great SEO-friendly content
- Good understanding of marketing and event production, knowledge of the software industry (especially SaaS) and/or BtoG marketing would be a big plus
What we offer
- A vantage point to a fast-growing and successful international BtoG SaaS business with a bright future
- An opportunity to grow professionally and learn about the latest in BtoG growth marketing and SaaS technologies
- A chance to use the latest marketing tools
- A high tech working environment and daily collaboration with an international team
- An opportunity to travel
- An option to work remotely
- An opportunity to develop in interaction with our skilled team of experts
- Competitive salary & benefits package
You will be working in a matrix organization and directly reporting to the VP of North America and indirectly to HQ Marketing in Helsinki, Finland.
Send your application with a cover letter and resume by email to the VP of North America Jarkko Turtiainen by the end of June 2020. If you want to learn more about the position feel free to contact Jarkko.
Vice President, Cloudpermit North America
+1 647 248 7761