Software Integration Specialist
Cloudpermit is a SaaS (software-as-a-service) company that provides local governments with cloud-based software solutions for community development. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Cloudpermit was founded over ten years ago and delivers online land management processes to local governments across North America and Europe. Cloudpermit is committed to efficient, user-friendly, and accessible software solutions that benefit building, planning, and code enforcement departments, development communities, and the public.
We are seeking a Software Integration Specialist to work primarily out of our Reston, Virginia headquarters. The candidate should be able to work within the Product Management department while collaborating frequently with Professional Services. The Integration Specialist should be highly motivated, cross-functional, with a proven track record of executing successful technical projects and fostering strong customer relationships. The ideal candidate has exceptional communication and time management skills, as well as the desire to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing SaaS / GovTech company like Cloudpermit.
- Engage in presales activities to evaluate integration needs and assist in the planning and pricing of engagements requiring integrations
- Lead integration projects from planning to configuration, end-to-end testing, and going live
- Develop, monitor, and execute against the implementation schedule to ensure delivery of the defined scope
- Communicate with developers, customers, and 3rd party vendors, especially when it comes to ensuring the development team has access to necessary APIs and additional resources as needed (documents, firewalls, etc.)
- Drive project kickoff, check-in and handoff calls with a professional, executive presence
- Conduct end-user and system administrator product training, user acceptance testing, and other go-live activities
- Define clear roles & responsibilities and hold clients accountable for timely delivery
- Coordinate internal resources and manage all custom development requirements
- Keep up-to-date progress on the project to ensure accurate reporting, documentation, and issue management
- Adhere to SOPs to ensure standardization and consistency
- Monitor and manage client relationships and satisfaction. Assess, escalate, and resolve risks and issues
- Lead meetings with key stakeholders as needed to review project status and discuss issues, risks, resolutions, etc.
- Work closely with Integration Product and Development team members to conduct continual product and workflow analysis
- Facilitate knowledge transfer between Sales and downstream teams
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field: information technology or software engineering, computer science, or business administration
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in SaaS software management, implementation, and software deployment processes
- Broad knowledge of enterprise-level, commercially available hardware and software products, operating systems networking systems, and methodologies and tools for integrating web-based products
- B2B SaaS experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Agile engineering teams
- Robust analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Notable client service, presentation, and relationship-building skills
- Aptitude and the drive to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of government permit and licenses processes preferred
The Cloudpermit team is comprised of highly motivated, positive, and technologically savvy team members. We enjoy working as a team to solve problems and thrive on collective and personal success. At Cloudpermit, you will be assigned engaging and challenging projects and will have opportunities to give input and direction. The Cloudpermit work environment is inclusive, challenging, and rewarding.