Cloudpermit is growing and hiring – looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a creative Digital Marketing Specialist based in Virginia. The candidate must possess a problem-solving mindset, excellent content management skills, and a drive to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
We offer an exciting position in a fast-growing, high-tech business with flexible ways of working and plenty of opportunities for professional growth.
Cloudpermit is a smart software solution for community development.
We’re simple and online software for land management and are passionate about empowering local governments with easy-to-use, accessible, and cloud-based ways of working.
With close to 500 local government clients, we deliver exceptional software that helps local governments conduct on-site mobile inspections, issue permits 80% faster than paper-based systems, accept online application submissions from the public, and implement within weeks, not months.
Digital Marketing Specialist Job Description and Responsibilities
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, website content management, social media, and display advertising campaigns across North America.
The successful candidate will be part of the North American marketing team and will report to Anna Rolnicki, Director of Marketing, North America.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Manage day-to-day website operations – responsible for posting articles, updating banners, landing pages, forms, etc.
· Create and optimize responsive landing pages for paid ad campaigns and email marketing efforts
· Analyze existing web traffic and conversion trends to identify areas of opportunity and provide data-driven insights and guidance for web and content enhancement
· Design, grow, and maintain our social media presence, both organically and through paid campaigns, using social media automation software
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROIs and KPIs)
· Identify critical conversion points and drop-off points to optimize user funnels
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on trends and insights
· Brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies
· Collaborate with the internal marketing team to create landing pages and optimize the digital user experience
· Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
· Evaluate emerging technologies – provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
· Assist with weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting on all digital marketing efforts, campaigns, and initiatives
· Work with the marketing and sales team, along with our Business Units, to effectively reach company goals
Qualifications, Skills, and Past Experience
The Digital Marketing Specialist needs to be a fast learner and a team player with a passion for digital marketing to succeed in this role.
· A Bachelor’s degree or college equivalent program with a marketing focus
· Three years of experience in a similar digital marketing role
· Ability to meet competing deadlines and a “get it done” and “no task is too small” attitude
· Self-motivated, curious, and detail-oriented digital marketing professional who always strives for excellence
· Eager to learn more about industry trends and developments related to the digital landscape
· Strong entrepreneurial spirit that can bring new ideas and challenge the status quo
· Strong understanding and experience of digital marketing KPIs, digital acquisition channels, and digital marketing campaign programs (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Paid Social, etc.)
· Experience using MAS and CRM systems (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
· Experience with SEO tools (Moz, SEMrush, etc.)
· Experience making results-focused recommendations to internal and external stakeholders, and a proven track record in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
· Working knowledge of HTML, use of website creation tools or content management systems (CMS) preferred
· Excellent writing (proofreading, editing, etc.) and verbal communication skills
· Experience in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) would be considered an asset
· Experience with basic coding (HTML, CSS, PHP) would be considered an asset
The Cloudpermit team is comprised of highly-motivated, positive, and technologically-savvy team members. We enjoy working as a team to solve problems and thrive on collective and personal success. At Cloudpermit, you will be assigned engaging and challenging projects and will have opportunities to give input and direction. The Cloudpermit work environment is inclusive, challenging, and rewarding – you can expect to enjoy:
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· An innovative and welcoming team
· Transparent and nurturing management
· Tremendous opportunity to grow professionally
· Flexible work-life balance and an option to work remotely
To apply to this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Anna Rolnicki, Director of Marketing, North America, at firstname.lastname@example.org.