Cloudpermit is growing and hiring – we're looking for a Customer Support Specialist.
We are looking for a customer-focused Customer Support Specialist (CSS) based in Virginia. The CSS will assist Cloudpermit customers with technical issues using our e-permitting software after initial product implementation.
We offer an exciting position in a fast-growing, high-tech business with flexible ways of working and plenty of opportunities for professional growth.
Cloudpermit is the world’s leading e-permitting software for local government building departments.
We are a SaaS cloud-based platform expanding across North America (used in more than 500 local governments and growing) that was built for local governments with local governments.
Cloudpermit delivers a state-of-the-art e-permitting software that helps local government building departments conduct on-site mobile inspections, issue permits at least 50% faster than paper-based systems, enables the public to apply for building permits online, and implements within weeks, not months.
Customer Support Specialist Job Description and Responsibilities
The Customer Support Specialist will assist with issue resolution and will work to form lasting relationships with clients to promote retention, usability of all system functions, and growth. In most cases, the CSS will act as the first point of contact for providing immediate triage for technical issues.
The CSS will contribute both individually and as a member of the Customer Success team, and will report to the Director of Customer Success, Mark A. Stiles.
Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Respond to support tickets
- Understand the complexity of the software
- Have knowledge of reported issues tracked through a ticketing system
- Analyze resolution of issues and prioritize issues for the product and development teams
- Contribute to a product knowledge base
- Familiarity with suite of Atlassian products
- Analyze problems, and find and communicate solutions in writing and over the phone
- Utilizing Fresh Desk software
- Utilizing Jira for issue tracking
Qualifications, Skills, and Past Experience
The Customer Support Specialist needs to have various hard and soft skills to succeed in the role. Some of these include (not limited to):
- Technical knowledge of SaaS cloud-based applications
- Ability to prioritize requests
- Ability to communicate effectively by phone with clients and end-users
- Time management skills to meet the established SLA’s
- Accredited degree in Computer Science or a technical-related field
- 3-5 years of experience working in the software industry or a helpdesk environment
- Experience resolving customers’ technical system issues
The Cloudpermit team is comprised of highly-motivated, positive, and technologically-savvy team members. We enjoy working as a team to solve problems and thrive on collective and personal success. At Cloudpermit, you will be assigned engaging and challenging projects and have opportunities to give input and direction. The Cloudpermit work environment is inclusive, challenging, and rewarding – you can expect to enjoy:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- An innovative and welcoming team
- Transparent and nurturing management
- Tremendous opportunity to grow professionally
- Flexible work-life balance and an option to work remotely
Apply for this position by contacting 👇
Mark A. Stiles
Director of Customer Success, North America